Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You have a lot of things to consider when it comes to your oral health care. Fortunately, we're here to help you figure out all the details and get you the information you need. We take pride in helping our patients stay informed and educated about the benefits of good oral health care.
We’re here to answer all your questions. Before we begin any treatment, we’ll explain everything in detail so you know exactly what to expect.
Here are a few of the questions we’re asked most often, but you most likely have others. Please don’t hesitate to call our office or fill out our handy online contact form, and we’ll be happy to help.
- When should I bring my child for their first visit?
- How often should I have my teeth cleaned?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What can you do to keep my new dentures from slipping?
- Do porcelain veneers look natural?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- What are your financing options?
- What are your new protocols post COVID-19?