How can we help you?
You have a lot of things to consider when it comes to your oral health care. Fortunately, we're here to help you figure out all the details and get you the information you need. We take pride in helping our patients stay informed and educated about the benefits of good oral health care.
We’re here to answer all your questions. Before we begin any treatment, we’ll explain everything in detail so you know exactly what to expect.
Here are a few of the questions we’re asked most often, but you most likely have others. Please don’t hesitate to call our office or fill out our handy online contact form, and we’ll be happy to help.
Absolutely! We look forward to welcoming you to our practice so you can get to know us and learn more about our exceptional dental care. We're sure that after just one visit you'll see what sets us apart from other dental practices in the area!
Dental care should be a priority for everyone, but we understand that sometimes financial considerations are a big part of the treatment you choose. We’re sensitive to this, and we will work with you to find the solutions that fit your needs.
We accept most types of dental insurance, and we are a preferred provider for several plans. We suggest you contact our office if you have specific questions about your insurance. Insurance can be complicated and, as a courtesy, we will complete and submit your insurance forms to help you receive the maximum reimbursement.
We’re also happy to accept cash and checks, as well as MasterCard, Visa, and Discover payments. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that you can use to pay for your dental treatment. If you’re interested, you can apply online, or we’ll be happy to help you with the paperwork next time you visit us.
Please don’t ever hesitate to contact us about your insurance or financing questions. We’re here to help!
Managing your dental health should not be dependent on financial considerations. We never want you to go without important treatment, and we're more than happy to work with you so you can get the care you need without stress or worry.
We accept all the usual forms of payment – cash, check, and major credit cards. We're also happy to accept CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that is easy to apply for and can be used for dental treatment as well as a wide variety of wellness services.
Don't let finances compromise your oral health. We will work with you to make arrangements that make sense for you.
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe during COVID-19. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow activites of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidence that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Upon arrival, we ask you to use our hand sanitizer station.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We recommend upon arrival to remain in your vehicle and text/call our office and we will let you know whenever our team is ready for you. If you find that to be not practical for you, you are welcome to wait at our reception area. Just be aware that our maximum capacity for our reception area is two patients at a time.
- We understand that many of you have been waiting in anticipation for your treatment to be completed and delivered. Your safety and our staff's safety remains to be a priority. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask you to please honor our NO companion policy. Companions will be permitted in our waiting room for extreme exceptions only and must be pre-approved before arriving.
Our hygiene department will start accepting patients back for their routine hygiene appointments effective 05/20/2020. Please feel free to call/email our office when you are ready to schedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (407)706-7000 or visit our website at www.midtownmoderndentistry.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
George Sonbol and Team